Sunday, June 10, 2012

Juice Fast- Day 2

Day 2 was a lot more difficult than day 1. I had to work all day and there was such good looking food all around me! But, I stuck to my guns and only drank water and my juice, you have to stay motivated and determined.

Today I woke up and made some fresh orange juice using 2 navel oranges, and can I just say D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S.?! It was a perfect start to my day! I then made the "Mean Green" juice I had posted about yesterday to take to work with me. Taking juice on the go is a great way to keep yourself in check and have juice on hand so if you get hungry you can simply drink some instead of opting for other "bad" foods. I have a blender ball cup which works great because there is a little metal ball that works normally to mix a protein shake together and blend the protein powder with the water. I however, used it to mix up the juice if the water became separated from the pulp for sitting in the fridge for too long. PERFECT!

All in all it was a good day and I am excited for tomorrow to try some new juices and defeat the 3 day hump!

No comments:

Post a Comment